- RSS Channel Showcase 1719839
- RSS Channel Showcase 8943924
- RSS Channel Showcase 4113852
- RSS Channel Showcase 9298689
Articles on this Page
- 06/15/17--19:41: _iPhone Chip Develop...
- 06/21/17--19:14: _Apple is Worried Ab...
- 06/23/17--20:05: _Apple is Planning t...
- 06/29/17--04:27: _iPhone 8: Will Appl...
- 07/01/17--21:08: _iPhone and iPad Use...
- 07/07/17--06:57: _Dispute escalates: ...
- 07/15/17--08:57: _Why Apple Did not B...
- 07/18/17--19:39: _Samsung back on boa...
- 07/19/17--01:35: _The complete design...
- 07/22/17--06:35: _Firefox for iOS wit...
- 09/07/17--02:29: _iPhone 8 pre-order ...
- 09/11/17--01:03: _iPhone X with 6-Cor...
- 09/18/17--03:35: _iPhone 8, AppleTV 4...
- 06/15/17--19:41: iPhone Chip Developer Manu Gulati Move to Google
- 06/23/17--20:05: Apple is Planning to Reduce Contracts with Music Publishers
- 06/29/17--04:27: iPhone 8: Will Apple put on a USB C cable for faster charging?
- 07/01/17--21:08: iPhone and iPad Use as Display Device for Apple ARKit
- 07/15/17--08:57: Why Apple Did not Buy Factory FPCB Equipment
- 07/18/17--19:39: Samsung back on board? iPhone chips next year also from Korea
- 07/19/17--01:35: The complete design of the iPhone 8 looks from all angles
- 07/22/17--06:35: Firefox for iOS with Night Mode and QR Scanner
- 09/07/17--02:29: iPhone 8 pre-order from 15 September
- 09/18/17--03:35: iPhone 8, AppleTV 4K and AppleWatch 3, devices are sent to customers
This is a bitter hit for Apple: The expert responsible for the development of own chips for iOS devices and Apple TV is going to Google. Manu Gulati has been with Apple since 2009. Chip developer Manu Gulati goes to Google. There the engineer is to develop new chips for the pixel devices. Google is […]
Apple has good laugh as a "big player" in the market. As a reliable partner to many suppliers, the company is also equipped with the necessary financial resources to outperform other competitors when purchasing parts. The agency Reuters reports, referring to several sources, that the order volume from Cupertino concerns folds on the forefront many […]
The post Apple is Worried About Competition Concerns: iPhone 8 Ensures Memory Shortage appeared first on LabLance.
According to the news agency Bloomberg, Apple is currently again in negotiations with the music industry. You want to negotiate new conditions for Apple Music and the iTunes Store. Should no agreement be reached in the short term, the existing treaties would initially be extended indefinitely. That Tim Cook is a well-known good merchant, has […]
The post Apple is Planning to Reduce Contracts with Music Publishers appeared first on LabLance.
This autumn the iPhone 8 is to be presented. The experts are already in agreement. This should be a high-end smartphone at all corners and ends. This includes simple as well as fast loading options. Since the inductive charging is also considered safe, there is still disagreement about the lightning connection. Will it be soft […]
The post iPhone 8: Will Apple put on a USB C cable for faster charging? appeared first on LabLance.
When Apple announced on the WWDC its ARKit and thus the entry into Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality announced what the surprise great. But instead of bringing this technology only to the iPhone, iPad and the Mac, Apple could also include a new hardware category in the range: AR glasses like Google Glass. But Apple […]
The post iPhone and iPad Use as Display Device for Apple ARKit appeared first on LabLance.
The dispute between Apple and Qualcomm escalates. The chip maker has called the US Trade Commission to force an import stop for iPhones and iPads into the United States of America. It is also intended to prohibit the sale of equipment that is already in the USA and which, as it were, infringes the company's […]
The post Dispute escalates: Import of iPhone and iPad in the US is to be banned appeared first on LabLance.
Apple found a vendor of printed circuit board (PCB) equipment last month. To purchase the equipment directly. Apple signed a contract worth hundreds of billions of dollars. It is not uncommon for an Apple factory to have a manufacturing facility. It is also an unfamiliar thing in PCB industry. Why was Apple suddenly buying equipment? […]
Samsung Electronics will return to producing chips for Apple in next year's iPhone lineup, according to a new report today by The Korea Herald. Before, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company held the sole supplier responsibility of providing Apple's A10 chip in the iPhone 7, as well as the A11 chip in the upcoming iPhone 8, but […]
The post Samsung back on board? iPhone chips next year also from Korea appeared first on LabLance.
A few days ago, sources of information from manufacturers Nodus shell case has revealed the entire design of the iPhone 8 upcoming and confirmed that this is the final design. These images also confirm previous rumors, such as the bezel design, the physical Home button being removed, and the dual camera cluster along the back. […]
The post The complete design of the iPhone 8 looks from all angles appeared first on LabLance.
With Firefox 8 for iOS, there is a new, alternative browser for the iPhone and the iPad, which brings some new features that make it more comfortable to surf. On the one hand, the app now offers a night mode, which is less dazzling and can scan the other QR codes, behind which often hide […]
All pre-buyers are flying high: Apple fans are waiting for the 12th September, when Apple will introduce the new iPhone 8 to the public and probably on an anniversary phone with OLED display. However, according to recent media reports, you and we will be able to pre-order the upcoming Apple smartphone as of September 15th. […]
The countdown is running. Tomorrow, Tuesday, Apple will reveal the mystery surrounding the new iPhone models and probably confirm numerous rumors that have stirred in recent days. Especially since the iOS 11 Gold Master has entered the Internet, the density of iPhone X and iOS 11 rumors increased. Now there are more insights. iPhone X […]
The post iPhone X with 6-Core CPU and New Status Bar – iOS 10 with 89 Percent Market Share appeared first on LabLance.
iPhone 8, AppleTV 4K and Apple Watch 3 are sent to customers. Just last night, we reported that Apple is preparing to ship the new products, now we can report enforcement. Good news for all early adopters who have placed an order for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch 3 and AppleTV 4K […]
The post iPhone 8, AppleTV 4K and AppleWatch 3, devices are sent to customers appeared first on LabLance.